- Our Return Policy allows customers who have purchased eligible food items through http://www.sinlessbakery.ae to request an exchange for the same product or a refund, subject to the provisions of this Policy and the general Terms & Conditions of use of this site.
- **DUE TO HEALTH CONCERNS AND HYGIENE PROTOCOLS, WE WILL ONLY ACCEPT RETURNS AND EXCHANGES ON FOOD ITEMS IF THEY ARE DAMAGED UPON DELIVERY.** If you receive damaged food items, please notify Sinless Bakery immediately using any of the Contact Details provided on http://www.sinlessbakery.ae to report the issue. Sinless Bakery will take necessary steps to facilitate the return of the damaged goods for a refund or exchange.
- Customers must notify Sinless Bakery about any damaged food items at the time of delivery. Reports can be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting us through the telephone numbers listed under ‘Contact Details’ on the Site.
- To be eligible for a refund or exchange, the damaged food items must be returned unopened and unused in their original condition, as they were dispatched and received. This includes refraining from opening the plastic cellophane wrapping/plastic boxes of the food items.
- We make all efforts to portray our food items as accurately as possible with photographs and product descriptions on our site. However, please note that at times, there may be slight variations in the actual product. We encourage you to place orders based on the product details as described rather than solely on the images shown.
- Return Window : Please make sure that you report within 1-3 hours of receiving order. Return request will be cancelled if not reported on within mentioned duration.
- Please note that all refunds, where applicable, will be done using the same payment method that was used for payment of the order i.e., for purchases paid by credit / debit card, the funds will be credited into the same card used for the payment of the order. Please note that the time taken to process refunds into credit or debit cards is outside the control of Sinless Bakery and thus you are to communicate directly with your card issuer or bank.
- Please note that shipping costs that are incurred in returning of your order to Sinless Bakery may not be refunded under certain circumstances, and Sinless Bakery reserves the right to use its discretion with regards refunding payments of any additional charges over and above the stated product price.
- All orders that are placed based on Special Offers and/or Coupon Codes and/or Voucher orders cannot be exchanged and/or refunded. This is due to various cost factors as well as operational issues that are involved. As such, we are not in a position to be able apply the return policy for such type of orders. Also note the amount to be refunded for returned items will not be inclusive of discounts/coupons, thus you will be refunded only for the amount you were charged for the purchases.
Changes, Modifications and Cancellations of Orders
- While we make every effort to ensure that all shipments are dispatched as early as possible, should you need to cancel your order and/or amend any of the details of your existing order, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us through email@example.com
- It must be noted that there is no guarantee that any such changes/amendment will be implemented to your order.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all your contact information, as well as your billing and shipping addresses are correct, to prevent inconveniences arising from shipments not arriving on time or being misrouted. Also please ensure that you review all of your order’s information, especially product sizes and quantities, before submitting your order.
- If at any time you would like to either change/modify or cancel your order, we will not guarantee that we will be able to help you with your request once the order has been sent for shipping. In the event that you wish to cancel or amend an order after it has been shipped, the return policy stated above will apply.